Regarding an audio record that allegedly involves a candidate for a Board Member on the list headed by Dr. Frederico Varandas and made public this Sunday through social networks, and given the seriousness of the facts, the candidacy Dias Ferreira – Somos Todos Sporting (List F) issues the following statement:
1. We repudiate head and head completely and any behavior that appeals to violence, physical and psychological, or that, based on the threat, aims to sow the fear and division of the Sportinguista family.
2. The recent incidents that occurred at the Academy of Alcochete have deeply embarrassed us, and should serve as examples so that there is no contemplation in the public denunciation of this kind attitudes.
Acompanhe os jogos de hoje em Futebol Resultados.
3. Any candidacy that welcomes those who defend violence and homophobia as electoral instruments should deserve the most vehement repudiation of the members of Sporting Clube de Portugal in the elections of 8 September 2018.
4. For the sake of electoral transparency, Dr. Frederico Varandas owes an explanation to all sportinguists: either the recording is false – which deserves our most urgent repudiation – or Dr. Frederico Varandas has to withdraw all the consequences of the statements made by the member of the list he or she heads.
Gols da rodada em TV Gols.
5. The Application Dias Ferreira – We Are All Sporting (List F) reaffirms what it has defended throughout this pre-election period: Sporting needs a union around the founding principles of the Club, not of clashes and divisions that serve only the interests of our adversaries.
The bicycle goal that Cristiano Ronaldo scored against Juventus in Turin in the quarter-finals of the Champions League drew the most votes for the year’s UEFA Champions League goal.
According to the organization, the goal that the Portuguese international scored for Real Madrid to his future team – and for which he received applause from the local fans, which greatly moved him – received almost 200 thousand of the 346 thousand votes registered. Ronaldo himself said recently that this was the best goal of his career.
Ronaldo thus succeeds the now teammate Mandzukic, who curiously last year won with a goal scored to Real Madrid. Messi won the first two votes.